Feta and Herb Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 t. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 1 T. fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 T. fresh basil
- 1 T. fresh oregano
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, spray the flesh with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the squash on the middle rack of the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the oven and let it cool long enough so that you can handle it.
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh out and put it in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the squash and stir everything together.
- Serve immediately.