Pesto, mozzarella and arugula turkey burgers
- 20 ounces Ground Turkey
- ¼ cup minced sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves - grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 1-inch slices fresh mozzarella
- 4 hamburger buns - sliced
- ¼ cup pesto
- ¼ cup baby arugula
- Pre-heat grill to high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, grated garlic, salt and pepper using your hands. Form into four equal-sized patties.
- Grill turkey burger patties over high-heat until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. During the last minute of cooking, top each burger with one mozzarella slice and heat until slightly melted and bubbly.
- Place burgers on split buns and top with pesto and arugula to serve.