Watermelon and Feta Salad
- 4 cups spring mix
- ½ cup watermelon, cubed
- ½ cup mixed berries (I used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 3 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
3 Ingredient Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
Watermelon Feta Salad
- Fill two bowls with mixed greens. Top with watermelon, berries, feta and basil.
- Drizzle with the Balsamic Vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Easy 3 Ingredient Balsamic Vinaigrette
- In a small bowl combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar.
- In a slow steady stream whisk in the oil until combined and thickened. Set aside until ready to serve with the salad. If oil and vinegar separate whisk again right before serving.